One-to-one bespoke Yoga sessions allow for individual guidance and attention.
Your session can include a mixture of Yoga philosophy postures, breathwork, meditation and relaxation; alternatively it can focus on one particular aspect of practice. Whatever you choose, the session will be tailored to your particular needs and a home practice sheet will also be provided for you.
These sessions are available face to face at a mutually agreed venue or online via Zoom.
All prices listed here are for online sessions and include a home practice sheet. Prices for face to face and package options are available on request.
- 30 minutes (suitable for breathwork or meditation) – £20
- 60 minutes (suitable for breathwork + meditation or restorative) – £40
- 90 minutes (suitable for an all-round practice) – £60
Why a one-to-one session?
Reasons to choose a one-to-one session can include:
- Individual guidance and attention
- Session designed to meet your particular needs
- Timing to fit you
- Receive an introduction to Yoga before joining a class
- Build and support a home practice
- Journey towards a particular Asana
- Get help building a daily breathwork and/or mindfulness meditation practice
- A gift for the Yogi or Yogini in your life – gift vouchers available
How to book
One-to-one sessions questionnaire
So that I can tailor your session to your individual needs, I ask a few questions which help me to plan your practice.
Student health questionnaire
In accordance with BWY best practice, I ask all students to complete a health questionnaire prior to attending their first class with me. This ensures I am aware of any particular conditions which may need special attention and/or modifications during your practice.
The current health questionnaire can be downloaded here, to be completed and returned via email@example.com